EDGAR COUNTY BOARD
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2
1. Call Meeting To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes from October 10, 2018 Regular Meeting.
5. Claims Against The County
6. County Board Members’ Claims
7. Public Comment
1. Resolution Appropriating Funds for the Payment of the County Engineer’s Salary (BLR09221)
2. Resolution authorizing responsible agencies to post roads to 10 tons, effective Jan.5, 2019 April 5, 2019
3. Resolution Authorizing the County Board Chair to Sign an Intergovernmental Agreement with Kansas Township Road District for the Snow Removal and Ice Control of County Highway 12 in Edgar County
4. Resolution of Support for a Truck Access Route Program (TARP) application for a portion of CH 20 (Grandview Road) Sec 18-00140-00-RS
5. Resolution of Support for a Truck Access Route Program (TARP) application for a portion of CH 16 (Conlogue Road) Sec 18-00141-00-RS
9. Resolution Authorizing Chairman to Enter Into Investment Grade Audit Agreement With Smartwatt Energy, Inc.
10. Resolution Approving Annual Budget & Appropriations and Tax Levies for Fiscal Period Beginning December 1, 2018 and ending November 30, 2019.
11. Resolution Authorizing Treasurer to Transfer $50,000.00 from County Farm Fund to County General Fund.
12. Resolution to Participate in the State’s Attorneys Appellate Prosecutor Program for
Fiscal Year Beginning December 1, 2018 and Ending November 30, 2019.
13. Appoint Jeff Goodwin to the Edgar County Housing Authority Board
14. Authorize Patti McHenry to Oversee Restoration of Revolutionary War Monument located on southeast lawn of the Courthouse, at no cost to the County.
15. Resolutions from Joseph E. Meyer Authorizing Chairman to Execute a Deed of Conveyance for Parcels
- 09-18-02-401-022 to Linda J. Brewer
- 08-16-26-140-009 to Linda J. Brewer
- 09-18-12-210-006 to Cory Shanks and Kimberly Shanks
16. Authorize Buildings and Grounds Committee to Seek Proposals for Preliminary Engineering to Replace and/or Relocate Elevator in Courthouse.
17. Officer/Department Head Reports
18. Committee Reports
19. Closed Session for Pending Litigation