EDGAR COUNTY BOARD
Wednesday, May 9, 2018
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2, Paris, IL
- Call Meeting To Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from April 11, 2018 Regular Meeting
- Claims Against The County
- County Board Members’ Claims
- Public Comment
- Resolution authorizing County Board Chairman to sign an intergovernmental agreement with Clark County, Illinois to proportionally assist in the expense of a joint repair on a Edgar / Clark County line structure (605 ILCS 5/5-503)
- Resolution authorizing County Engineer to sign a no interest, 4 year option to purchase lease with AGCO Finance on a 130 HP Massey Ferguson mowing tractor.
- Resolution authorizing County Board Chairman to sign an agreement with Prospect Bank regarding conveyance of properties on North Central Ave adjacent to Edgar County Sherriff’s Department.
- Resolution to Renew Special Events Liquor License for Robert Morgan, d/b/a Castle Finn vineyard and Winery.
- Appoint the following to the Edgar County Farmland Assessment Committee for a 1 year term:
- Dale English
- John Chittick
- Greg Henry
- Resolution Approving Bond of Mark R. Baxter, Commissioner of Hughes Drainage District by Mutual Agreement of the Town of Shiloh, County of Edgar, and State of IL
- Officer/Department Head Reports
- Committee Reports