EDGAR COUNTY BOARD
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2
- Call Meeting To Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from April 10, 2019 Regular Meeting and April 22, 2019 Special Meeting.
- Claims Against The County
- County Board Members’ Claims
- Public Comment
- Resolution of Support to apply for FY ’21 Highway Safety Improvement Program funding for CH 4 – Lower Terre Haute Road
- Accept Horizon Health Ambulance Bid
- Resolution to Abate FY19 Special Service Area No.1 Ambulance Levy.
- Resolution to Approve Contract With Horizon Health for Ambulance Services
- Authorize Chairman to Execute Contract With Mid-America Elevator Co., Inc.
- Authorize Chairman to Execute Financing Agreement With Prospect Bank for New Voting Equipment.
- Resolution to Issue Special Events Liquor License to Robert E. Morgan d/b/a as Castle Finn Vinyard and Winery, Inc.
- Resolution Approving Oath and Bond of Dennis English, Trustee, Metcalf Fire Protection District
- Resolution Reappointing Dennis English, Trustee, Metcalf Fire Protection District.
- Accept Resignation of Eric Shaughnessy From ETSB, Effective Immediately.
- Appoint Andy Patrick to ETSB, to Complete Term of Eric Shaughnessy.
- Accept Resignation of Pete Spung From Rides Mass Transit Board, Effective Immediately.
- Appoint the Following to the County Farmland committee:
- John Chittick
- Dale English
- Greg Henry
- Authorize Patti McHenry and DAR to Restore Gettysburg Address Monument on East Courthouse Lawn.
- Resolution Establishing Civil Fees and Criminal and Traffic Assessments To Be Charged By The Clerk of The Circuit Court.
- Officer/Department Head Reports
- Committee Reports
- Closed Session