AGENDA EDGAR COUNTY BOARD
Wednesday, March 8, 2017
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2
- Call Meeting To Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from February 8, 2017 Regular Meeting.
- Claims Against The County
- County Board Members’ Claims
- Public Comment
- Resolution to Declare by Ordinance a change to the maximum speed on CH 33 (Prairies Edge Drive)
- Resolution authorizing the County Board Chairman to sign Amendment #1 to Knight & Associates BLR 05510, CH 33 (Prairies Edge), Section 13-00121-01-WR
- Resolution of Support of an Elbridge Twp. application for USDA Rural Business Development Grant Program Funds on the Staley Bridge project
- Resolution of Support of a Symmes Twp. application for USDA Rural Business Development Grant Program Funds on 275th Road
- Resolution of Support to Benefit the Economy & the Citizens of Illinois (Restore 40 to Locals Initiative)
- Adopt Limited English Proficiency (LEP) Policy as Required by USDA’s Rural Development Assisted Programs.
- Resolution Authorizing Treasurer to Transfer $25,000.00 From the General Fund to the Courthouse Improvement Fund #841.
- Resolution Appointing Kraig Key, Commissioner, Hughes Drainage District By Mutual Agreement of The Town of Shiloh, County of Edgar, and State of Illinois.
- Appoint Dave Neal, Commissioner, Edgar County Housing Authority.
- Appoint the following to the North Fork Conservancy District:
- R.G. Heltsley, Term ending August 21, 2018
- Jeff Yoder, Term ending August 21, 2019
- Randell Smith, Term ending August 21, 2021
- Appoint Cherise Murphy to Edgar County Mental Health Board (708) to Fill Vacancy Created by Resignation of Gregg Whitkanack.
- Approve Settlement of Federal/State Causes of Action Filed by Curtis Wilson for $2,350.00, as Recommended by Counsel for the County.
- Advertise Notice of Accepting Bids for Sale of Property at 908 N. Main St., Paris; a/k/a The Kreckman Building.
- Appoint the Following to the Airport Advisory Board:
- Mike Davis Term Ending 3.8.18
- Doug Sutton Term ending 3.8.20
- Richard Wilken Term ending 3.8.20
- Action on Revised T-Hangar Lease.
- Officer/Department Head Reports
- Committee Reports
- Closed Session