EDGAR COUNTY BOARD
Wednesday, July 11, 2018
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2, Paris, IL
1. Call Meeting To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes from June 13, 2018 Regular Meeting.
5. Claims Against The County
6. County Board Members’ Claims
7. Public Comment
Supplemental 2018 County Maintenance Resolution BLR 14220 appropriating funds from the County’s Motor Fuel Tax allotment for the maintenance of County Highways for the period beginning 1/1/18 and ending 12/31/18.
9. Resolution authorizing County Board Chairman to sign an agreement with Prospect Bank regarding conveyance of properties on North Central Ave adjacent to Edgar County Sherriff’s Department.
10. Resolution to Relocate the Polling Place from Kansas CUSD 3 to the Kansas Christian Church.
11. Resolution Authorizing The Release of a Request For Qualifications For Assistance In Implementing a Guaranteed Energy Savings Project (Smartwatt).
12. Resolution Supporting 2nd Amendment
13. Re-appoint R.G. Heltsley, Trustee, for North Fork Conservancy District, Term Expiring 8/21/23.
14. Resolution Re-appointing Nicholas L. Barrett, Trustee, Metcalf Fire Protection District, Term Expiring on the First Monday In May, 2021.
15. Resolution Approving Oath and Bond of Nicholas L. Barrett, Trustee, Metcalf Fire Protection District.
16. Officer/Department Head Reports
17. Committee Reports
18. Closed Session: Negotiations