EDGAR COUNTY BOARD
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2
- Call Meeting To Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from June 12, 2019 Regular Meeting .
- Claims Against The County
- County Board Members’ Claims
- Public Comment
Resolution granting a Set Back Variance for Effingham Equity, Parcel 03-08-26-400-005, Edgar Township, County Highway 8 (Horace-Brocton Road), for the extension of an existing rail siding
- Appoint Scott Ball to Rides Mass Transit Board, Term Expires 8/1/20.
- Reappoint Jeff Yoder to North Fork Conservancy District, Term Expires 8/21/24.
- Appoint Ned Heltsley to North Fork Conservancy District, to Finish Term of R.G. Heltsley,Which Expires 8/21/23.
- Accept Resignation of Merle Clark From ETSB.
- Appoint Ben Lueken to ETSB to Complete the Term Vacated by Merle Clark; Term Expires 11/30/19.
- Approve 2020 Holiday Schedule
- Officer/Department Head Reports
- Committee Reports
- Closed Session to Review Closed Session Minutes; and Review Pending Litigation.
- Action on Closed Session Minutes