EDGAR COUNTY BOARD
Wednesday, January 10, 2018
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2, Paris, IL
1. Call Meeting To Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Minutes from December 13, 2017 Regular Meeting
5. Claims Against The County
6. County Board Members’ Claims
7. Public Comment
- Resolution to appropriate aid from the county bridge fund to substantially assist in the expense of improving drainage for the Southfork Homestead Farm Access Project in Symmes Township CATB 268
- File executed Intergovernmental Cooperative Agreement with the Young America Twp. and Prairie Twp. for Snow Removal and Ice Control.
9. Approve Ordinance to Adopt Policy Prohibiting Sexual Harrassment
10. Resolution Appointing Mark Gilbert, Trustee, Shiloh Special Drainage District of Edgar County, and Acceptance of Oath and Bond of Mark Gilbert.
11. Resolution from Joseph E. Meyer, County Tax Agent, Authorizing Chairman to Execute Deed of Conveyance for the following:
- Parcel 11-03-35-281-002 to ABW Auction.
- Parcel 13-19-12-383-002 to Laura A. Turner and William P. Turner.
12. Accept Filing of Administrative Order No. 2017-3, Reappointing Martha Irwin as Jury Commissioner.
13. Officer/Department Head Reports
14. Committee Reports
15. Closed Session