AGENDA EDGAR COUNTY BOARD
Wednesday, February 13, 2019
Edgar County Courthouse, Courtroom #2
- Call Meeting To Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Roll Call
- Minutes from January 9, 2019 Regular Meeting and January 11, 2019 Special Meeting.
- Claims Against The County
- County Board Members’ Claims
- Public Comment
- Resolution authorizing the County Board Chairman to sign a promissory note with EnerStar Power Corp. for a revolving loan from the USDA Rural Economic Development Loan and Grant program (REDLG) for the Staley Bridge Project, Sec 12-04126-00-BR.
- Resolution authorizing County Board Chairman to award and execute a contract with apparent low bidder for the following: Staley Bridge, Section 12-04126-00-BR.
- Resolution authorizing County Board Chairman to sign BLR 05511 Local Agency/Consultant Agreement with Hillard Bookkeeping Service to appropriate Motor Fuel Tax funds for various construction guidance and documentation assistance: Staley Bridge, Section 12-04126-00-BR.
- Resolution authorizing the County Board Chairman to sign a BLR 05512 – Construction Engineering Services Agreement for Motor Fuel Tax Funds with Midwest Engineering and Testing for construction engineering: Staley Bridge, Sec. 12-04126-00-BR
- Resolution authorizing County Engineer to prepare and sign a letter of intent between the county and multiple townships indicating the desire to transfer jurisdiction of multiple county highways to township jurisdiction.
- Resolution for Improvement BLR 09110 Appropriating Motor Fuel Tax for the following: FAS 686, CH 20 (Grandview Rd), Section 18-000140-00-RS
- Action on Contract Between the County of Edgar/Edgar County Sheriff and the Illinois FOP Labor Council – Deputies for period Beginning December 1, 2017 and Ending November 30, 2020
- Authorize County Clerk to Relocate Polling Place From Chrisman High School to the Chrisman Church of the Nazarene.
- Authorize County Clerk to Bid Out Ambulance Service.
- Officer/Department Head Reports
- Committee Reports
- Closed Session to Review Closed Session Minutes
- Action on Closed Session Minutes